Too much of anything is Bad!!



There was a guru. A complete Monk. Everything is learned. They had called in a town to preach to him.

Thousands were expected to attend the meeting. The Guru came to that place on a certain date.
Good rain on that day. When the Guru came there was no one.

He was disappointed that there was so much to talk about. But only the Coachman who brought him was there. He asked him what he could do.


He said, “Sir, I am a Coachman. I know nothing. But only one thing is known. I raise thirty horses. When I go to the haystack, all the horses go out, and if there is only one horse, I will leave the horse with the grass. ”

It was like slapping the Guru. The companion left the praises of the Coachman and began preaching to him alone.



Philosophy, magic, sin, virtue, paradise, hell, has been a wonder. When the sermon was over, he was proud to see how it was.

Sir, I'm a Coachman. I don't know anything. But there is only one. If there was only one horse in the place where I was hauling grass, I would only put grass on it. I will not give the grass for the thirty horse for that one horse. ”

The Guru was shocked.!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When opportunity knocks...

$48.5 million USD Mobile Phone!!